How to claim:
To be eligible to receive the Cash Back offer, participants must purchase of any Savage Fibreglass Cabin model. All purchased items must be supplied by Savage Fibreglass to an authorised dealer in Australia between between 21st May 2013 - 30th June 2013. All claims must be received within 6 weeks of date of registration by customer and redeemed by following the prompts online at www.fibreglass.savageboats.com.au
For any enquiries regarding your claim, please email email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to claim and entitlements form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions from 1st July 2013 to 30th August 2013.
2. The Promoter is Telwater Pty Ltd, 53 Waterway Dr Coomera QLD 4209 ABN 15 010 795 507.
3. Offer is open to Australian residents (or companies) only. Employees and their immediate families of The Promoter are ineligible to
4. To be eligible for the Cash Back, Savage Fibreglass models must be purchased new from an authorised dealer and packaged with a
Savage Fibreglass trailer. this offer does not apply to any equipment bought directly from The Promoter.
6. The Offer: Savage Fibreglass purchasers are eligible for:
$3000 Cash Back on 175 Bowrider models
$3000 Cash Back on 195 Bowrider models
$4000 Cash Back on 485 Cabin models
$4000 Cash Back on 585 Cabin models
$5000 Cash Back on 645 Cabin models
$5000 Cash Back on 655 Cabin models
Cash back available on existing stock only
7. The Promotion Period: The offer commences on 1st July 2013 to 30th August 2013. The offer is available while stocks last.
All claims must be received within 6 weeks of date of registration.
8. Claimants must claim online at www.fibreglass.savageboats.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotional page to complete their
The Promoter requires the following documents:
(a) copy of the completed claim form confirmation
(b) copy of the contract of sale
(c) copy of the certificate of registration for the relevant Savage Fibreglass boat
Documents (a), (b) and (c) must be posted to the following address:
Attention: Savage Fibreglass Cash Back
53 Waterway Drive
Coomera, QLD 4209.
The Promoter recommends the use of registered post; however this is not a condition of claiming and the cost to do so will be the
responsibility of the claimant. It is the responsibility of the claimant to supply complete and correct details; incomplete or indecipherable
claims will be deemed invalid at the absolute discretion of The Promoter. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence
will be entered into.
9. Contract of sale must clearly specify the dealership of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior
to claim. Handwritten receipts will be investigated to verify authenticity.
10. Approval of a claim is dependent on verification of sale by the dealer in the form of a completed and valid warranty card. It is the sole
responsibility of the dealer, not the claimant, to fill in the warranty card.
11. The Promoter may require claimants to provide original documentation for verification purposes in order to claim the offer.
12. Claims must be received within 6 weeks of date of registration. Cash Back proceeds will be sent to the claimant once the claim has
been validated and processed. All Cash Backs will be paid by cheque and will be made within 21 days of approval of claim.
13. The Cash Back will be paid to the claimant whose details are on the verified claim form. Other documentation (contract of sale &
certificate of registration) will be used to determine that:
(a) a true retail sale has been made
(b) the claimant is not tampering/interfering with the claim process and
(c) a false claim has not been made
14. Offers are not transferable or exchangeable.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any claimant; or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability
(including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in offer value to that stated in the Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant
(f) any cost associated with entry, whether Internet or mailing costs.
17. The Promoter collects claimants' personal information both to conduct the offer and to provide after-sales support. Claims are
part of the claimants' details to any other party. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the